Tinker Bell (often misspelled as Tinkerbell, also referred to as Tink for short), is a fictional character from J. M. Barrie's 1904 play Peter Pan and its 1911 novelization Peter and Wendy. She has appeared in multiple film and television adaptations of the Peter Pan stories, in particular the 1953 animated Walt Disney picture Peter Pan. She also appears in the official sequel Peter Pan in Scarlet by Geraldine McCaughrean and commissioned by Great Ormond St Hospital as well as the "Peter and the Starcatchers" book series by Ridley Pearson and Dave Barry. At first only a supporting character described by her creator as "a common fairy", her animated incarnation was a hit and has since become a widely recognized unofficial mascot of The Walt Disney Company, and the centerpiece of its Disney Fairies media franchise including the direct-to-DVD film series Tinker Bell. In her animated form she leaves a trail of twinkling pixie dust.
About this item
- Precise Japan Quartz Movement
- Stainless Steel Case Back, Leather Like Strap
- Mineral Crystal, Tinkerbell Logo on Dial, Crystal Accented Bezel
- Case Size: 40 mm Diameter, 9 mm Thickness
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.6 x 2.15 x 0.15 inches; 3.53 Ounces
- Item model number : TNK584
- Department : Women's
- Batteries : 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Manufacturer : Disney